Elta MD SilverGel 1 oz
EltaMD SilverGel is a clear, amorphous antimicrobial wound gel containing 55 ppm silver. EltaMD SilverGel is designed to provide a moist healing environment and to help control bioburden.
- Prevents bacterial growth
- Promotes healthy wound healing
- Provides broad-spectrum antimicrobial protection for high-risk or infected wounds with light to moderate exudate
- Absorbs up to equal its volume of wound exudate
- Viscosity allows full antimicrobial contact with entire wound bed
- Remains clear while in use and will not discolor or stain tissue
- Provides sustained and effective silver ion release for at least three days (proven by comprehensive testing)
- Applies easily and remains in wound bed
- Non-cytotoxic and water-soluble
15 in stock
Glycerin: Provides moisture retention and is a skin conditioning agent and skin protectant
Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sodium Chloride, Silver Nitrate, Diethanolamine
Directions: 1. Cleanse wound. 2. Apply generous amount of EltaMD SilverGel directly onto the affected site or apply as directed by physician. 3. May be covered with a dressing when directed by physician. 4. Repeat as necessary to prevent/deter infection and to keep wound moist.