Hill Dermatology, PLLC
Due to the rising cost of running a small medical practice and the high demand for appointments, Hill Dermatology has implemented the following policies in order to better meet the needs of our patients and facilitate business operations.
- Your copay or 20% of services rendered are due at the time of your appointment.
- Correct insurance information is required at each appointment. Incorrect insurance information may result in full payment by patient.
- If you are late to your appointment you might be asked to reschedule for a different date and time.
- Three (3) or more missed visits may result in treatment termination.
- Nonpayment of account(s) might result in treatment termination.
- Our providers/staff have the right to terminate treatment for any patient due to lack of medical or financial compliance.